Quotes

"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time." -Thomas Merton

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Another Gown to Share with You.

I'm adding another gown to the series.
 Oh how I wish I was in my early 20's, I'd certainly want this hanging on my laundry line.
 Isn't her bodice a beauty? 
Some Blue Fern Studios Chipboard added some of the crocheted lacy look to the art piece. 
I used the Prima, Finnabair stamps to press on top of a light application 
of molding paste to capture some of the distressed wall behind the gown. 



Some close-ups for your viewing pleasure:





Thank you for stopping by and sharing my new gown creation.

4 comments:

  1. Oh sweet Joyce, you're a talent beyond the ordinairy, you really are such an exceptional artist. I love your pages so much, they give me the feeling I am a hundred years back in time.... LOVE it. Hugs Sandi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce this is absolutely amazing! Your unique style shines yet again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite details Joyce! I love the way you make the gown flow right onto your page....marvelous creation, and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete