Quotes

"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time." -Thomas Merton

Monday, May 25, 2015


As I was organizing my stash of stamps,
I came across a little stash of odds and ends and
snips of fabric with metallic embroidery, beads and sequins.
The snips are small but are very inspiring.


Above is a close up of the inspiring fabric.

 
Oh, don't I wish a had a larger piece of the ornate fabric.
 
 
The above sketch from Scrap Club was the basis of my composition.  The sketch
challenge ended on May 19th.  Too late to enter this page, but never too late
to post on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Fabulous idea to use fabric pieces, all the glitter and tiny beads look gorgeous, another knock-out! loving the dark brown and teal colors together...l-o-v-e it :)

    ReplyDelete