Quotes

"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time." -Thomas Merton

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Seeing Stars....Blue Fern Studios July Sketch Challenge

 
This July Sketch  is so sweet and wonderfully works with the Ombre Dreams “Susan’s Dream” paper by Blue Fern Studios (“BFS”).  I worked with the beautiful pattern/design on the paper to help me build and enhance my layout .  I hadn’t realized that one particular bunch of the BFS stars were a compositional piece until my chipboard arrived in the mail. I was so delighted that it was one piece because it was so easy to work with on the sketch and just as easy to dress up too. Coat the star piece with white gesso, then coat with clear gesso (when working with light colors of paints and mists, the white gesso resists these types of colors and the clear gesso will hold on to them).  A few of the stars were treated with glue and fiber paper to build up the stars and add some dimension.

 





Click here to find out all the details for the Blue Fern Studios July Sketch Challenge.

 
 
And click here to find out where to purchase Blue Fern Studios products.
 
Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments: