Quotes

"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time." -Thomas Merton

Saturday, December 14, 2019

What's On My Desk Post No. 2


Welcome back Friends!
I'm making progress with what's on my desk.
While watching a YT video featuring both Sheila, from Bohodaydreams, and
Sally, from Rainy Day Gypsy, these two daydreamers, and oh so inspiring ladies,
had me laughing out loud while viewing their video.
 They inspired me to get out my baubles, beads, and wire cutters
and create a few boho baubles of my own.


The vintage envelope above was converted into EnVe Art 
with some of my sari silk, vintage french papers, faux scotch tape cut using 
a pattern pair of scissors and a rusty good metal flower creating using my
rusty goodness recipe where you can find such recipe here on my blog. 


The above piece of ephemera was inspired by Rachel Tomlinson on YT.
 I used one of my own vintage family photos. 
Some of that yummy sari silk was used, as well as some old vintage tatting too.
Oh look...you can see a better view of the boho beads in the pic above too.
When I see these beads, they make me smile because of Sheila and Sally's funny posts. 


An envelope tea dyed, stamped, some faux scotch tape,
and some messy threads too. 


Thanks for visiting and checking up on my progress.

8 comments:

  1. Magnificent and brilliance once again ..you never disappoint Joyce love the beads as a added bonus .simply spectacular!!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apsolutly Beautiful and Gorgeous...!!����

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, especially your ephemera piece....love it. C.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pretty pictures - love them x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creations as always. Love your boho beads, and the lovely ephemera piece. Love it๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’• ... Merry Christmas to you and your family Joyce... ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿคถ

    ReplyDelete
  6. We willen graag de uitzonderlijke service erkennen die we tijdens het hele herfinancieringsproces hebben ontvangen. De professionaliteit en kennis van de heer Pedro van de leningmaatschappij was indrukwekkend en werd echt gewaardeerd. De heer Pedro is een betrouwbare leningfunctionaris. In het verleden hebben we ervaring met verschillende andere banken en vonden we het proces frustrerend en vervelend. De heer Pedro deed het onmogelijke om ervoor te zorgen dat aan al onze behoeften werd voldaan en dat alles grondig en efficiรซnt werd afgehandeld. We hebben en zullen hem in de toekomst blijven aanbevelen.” Mr Pedro Contact E-mail:
    pedroloanss@gmail.com WhatsApp+1-510-854-9661

    ReplyDelete