Quotes

"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time." -Thomas Merton

Friday, September 23, 2016

More Than Words Design Team work using the Word, "Enjoy."

Hello friends,

Before putting away all my supplies from my last design team project at More Than Words this month, I used the leftovers from the project to create this little tag. The spoon is a plastic cocktail spoon slathered with gesso and Finnabair's yummy yellow metallic acrylic paint.  I applied the same technique on the tag background that I used on my art journal Delight project... that technique really stands out on this little tag.   The pretty little micro beads on the spoon actually look like those delectable candied sprinkles.

Check out my fellow design team colleagues' projects and the challenge rules and prizes here.
You have until the end of September to post your art.











Come on over and join us at More Than Words Mini Challenge using the word, "Enjoy" on your mini project.

15 comments:

  1. Wow, ths is stunning!! Unbelievable it is just a plastic spoon!! It looks fntastic!!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi Joyce, I am also participating in the challenge of more tah words and love your tag !. Exquisite !, elegant,. romantic .... even I have time I like to work one based on your idea ... will surely not so cute, but you have inspired me completely! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.. Colours and sweets on spoon..

    ReplyDelete