Quotes

"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time." -Thomas Merton

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Sneak Peek ....

 
Hello everyone, today I'm sharing a little sneak peek of a project I have been working on for awhile but don't seem to get the time to finish it off.  I've set a deadline to finish it and will share the complete layout with you then.  Until the reveal, I hope you enjoy the adornment used on these precious Blue Fern Studios chipboard pieces, these are what make the whole layout in my opinion, so maybe you don't have to come back and see the finished piece after all. LOL.  Both the Lantern and the Key are exquisitely designed by Michele Singh for Blue Fern Studios, she does have an eye for details and keeps things fresh for us, and pays mindful attention as to how we can treat them.  In this case, there was room for me to bling it up with pearls, and rhinestones and still be able to add some texture too.  
 
 

When I post the final project, I'll provide some instructions on how you can add more texture to your chipboard embellishments.

You can purchase the Lantern, Key chipboard and some wonderful other chipboard designs here.

4 comments: