Quotes

"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time." -Thomas Merton

Friday, January 31, 2014

Berry71Bleu 2014 "Word" Challenge





I'm honored to be a guest designer for the Berry71Bleu "Word" Challenge this month.  This challenge inspired me to work in my art journal again.  My word is "Embrace" and I'm personally challenged to shake old ideas, attitudes, and things and embrace the new ones set before me in 2014.  I'm looking forward to the change and the personal transformation.  What's your inspirational "Word?"  Hope to see you post your project at Berry71Bleu too.

The art journal pages contains some Blue Fern Studios chipboard and the predominate chipboard on this page is the quatrefoil panel on the background paper.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning pages, Joyce - what an amazing finish on the texture, and such beautiful colours.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Joyce! gorgeous colours and that dreamy effect that only you can create! xoxox

    ReplyDelete