Quotes

"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time." -Thomas Merton

Saturday, February 21, 2015

More alchemy work....







It's been a
very creative week
for me!
I've been answering the knock of inspiration
and this sketch at Scrappolis called out to be worked on. I adored the
circle and paint drop elements in the sketch.
 
Here's some close ups to share with you:
 

Close up of the Blue Fern Studios chipboard piece. 





And one more close up to inspire you to work this sketch too!



You can find Scrappolis here.

Here's the sketch for you to ponder over:



Excuse my lack of the language, however, I was not sure which of the two following badges I was to post in my blog.

10 comments:

  1. Love the colors on this. Those droplets and circles are perfection ..... true talent! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. Lovely composition and great texture. The colours are gorgeous too...so is the girl in the photograph, and she is only 14?? I was sure she was at least 18!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW Joyce! love your take on the sketch, truly do! the splats with the stamped circles on top, the sead pearls, the water colour effect. This is simply gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exquisite painting on the background here...I love the colors and something glittery over top of the mesh is it glitter? It's absolutely stunning, gorgeous design and photo...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The details and colors are STUNNING!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Joyce! We featured this beautiful layout on the Blue Fern Studios blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. truly sensational , truly sensational, I cant take my eyes away, so much beautiful here and perfectly balanced , love it so much x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gasp! This is beautiful! The textures, the colours, the white space - all while maintaining a strong focus on the pic. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete