Quotes

"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time." -Thomas Merton

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Liebster Award: Woot! Woot!

I have a blog award I want to share with you thanks to Jenifer at http://heldscraptive.blogspot.com/ Thank you Jenifer for thinking of me. For those of you that don't know Jenifer, she has a big personality, she's a hoot to chat with, and her pages normally convey such heartfelt sentiments, that almost always resonnate with me. I love her work.

“Liebster” is a German word meaning dearest, beloved or favorite, and the Liebster Award is sort of a chain letter among bloggers that’s intended to showcase exceptional up-and-coming blogs (typically, those with 200 or fewer followers). There’s no evaluation committee or formal award process for the Liebster, but in a way it’s even nicer – it’s recognition that a peer has noticed and appreciated your hard work.
And, now I am sharing and passing on the award to five up and coming blogs that I'm sure you will want to stop by for a visit and say hi.

Here are the rules:

Choose 5 up and coming blogs of fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster to.

Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

Post the award on your blog. Link back to the blogs you have given the Liebster to so everyone else can pay them a visit.

So in no particular order here are my 5:

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Joyce! And thank you for passing this award on to me. It was so sweet of you to acknowledge my blog in this way. You are always so encouraging of my work and I so appreciate it! This means alot to me. Thanks again...and Congrats to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you! I love your work. Thanks for becoming a follower to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Joyce, you deserve the award so much! I'm very happy for you. Thanks also for passing it along… I've made so much progress on my blog because of your encouragement. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a very deserving recipient Joyce. Your work is so elegant and unique. I love coming to your blog to experience all the beauty there and to enjoy your reflections and quotes. Thank you so much for passing it along to me - it means so much, coming from you!

    ReplyDelete